The perfect replacement for glue. Or magnet!
This eyeliner contains an ingredient called 'copolymer' which works like an adhesive for lashes to stick on.
Clear Magic Eyeliner stock arriving 2nd week of October.
Water, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, Butylene Glycol, PEG-3 SORBITAN OLEATE, STEARETH-21, Dimethicone, OCTYLDODECANOL, PVP, SorbitanSesquioleate, lodopropynylButylcarbamate, CGLORPHENESIN, Phenoxyethanol, FRAGRANCE, DAC BLACK NO.2, IRON OXIDES
Our products are all MSDS and FDA approved and in accordance with regulations.
Please read our Shipping Policy.
Instructions to use:-
As this is a new innovation and technology, please make sure you follow the below instructions carefully in order for it to work. (Please refer to images/video for reference)
TIP when drawing the eyeliner:
You should apply a few layer of eyeliner and also on both the tip of your eye for stronger hold and prevent the lash from lifting. While drawing the eyeliner, do note that it has to be longer/same length as the strip lash that you are applying and stick the lashes according to the liner you drawn.
It works just like a normal eyeliner and will not build up like glue or magnetic eyeliner which contains iron powder when you apply a few layers.
1. Press the tail button down until it clicks. Once you press down the tail, it will not go back to the original position.
2. Shake the liner pen to make sure the ink infiltrates the tip faster.
3. Leave it for about 1-3 minutes until the ink totally infiltrates the tip.
How to use:-
1. Draw the eyeliner along your lash line, just like you always do.
2. Let the liner dry for 30 seconds and put the lashes on. Done!
1. Do not use the product if there are wounds in your skin.
2. Stop using the product if allergic reaction occurs.
3. Please keep the product away from children.
4. In case the ink dries out, please cap the pen immediately after using.
This product is cruelty free.
Please feel free to DM us on Instagram @thebarbielash if you need more help.